Saturday 19 May 2012

Heart disease 01


Heart disease 01

Most people don't know very much about heart disease, and used to be one of those people. I wanted to be informed on these things that I didn't know about. I didn't want to go on not knowing about it, especially when many members of my family have been diagnosed with some type of heart disease. There were very few things I knew about this topic before doing my "I-Search" paper. I had heard of many things, but like most people I didn't really understand what it all meant. I wanted to know as much as I could about this topic, because as I stated before many members of my family have been diagnosed with some type of heart disease. When I was thinking of a written source of information onheart disease I thought I would try to find something in the encyclopedia. Then, I looked online for sources of information on some web sites that I thought might have some information on them. When I started thinking of human sources I thought about my family and other people I knew that had a heart problem. I decided to interview my grandfather and my aunt. When I was interviewing my aunt, my cousin and uncle volunteered to interviewed. During the interviews I asked each person eight questions. The first question 

Heart disease
Heart disease is a common disease in people. Its a disease that affects the heart and the cardiovascular system. There are many types of Heart disease. .... (900  4 )
Heart Disease
Arteriosclerosis narrowing of the coronary arteries causes coronary heart disease. It's likely to produce angina pectoris, heart attack or both. .... (1095  4 )
Heart Disease
Heart disease is an abnormal condition of the heart and the heart circulation. It is also known as cardiovascular disease which .... (694  3 )
Heart Disease
Heart disease is an epidemic that is going around the United States. .... Heart disease like mentioned previously is a disease that can affect the male or female. .... (978  4 )
Heart Disease
.... This strain on the heart muscle causes rheumatic heart disease, which can cause death in middle or later life (Microsoft Encarta). .... (896  4 )
heart disease
.... It can risk the chance of death from heart disease about 30 percent higher to those young people. No matter how much or how long .... (1235  5 )

In this procedure the patient's skeletal muscle is wrapped around the failing heart and stimulated with a special kind of pacemaker. It can be as simple as placing a needle in the pericardium and drawing off the fluid, or it may require a surgical procedure where a small piece of the pericardium is removed. Thecoronary arteries' job is to supply this oxygen and nutrients to the muscle. Another was when disordered heart action was recognized by the Greek physicians, even though its significance was not understood at that time. Between the 65-74 year age group and the 80 year age group rates increased more than six times. TreatmentThere are many types of treatments for many types of heart diseases. Symptoms for valvular heart disease include shortness of breath and excessive fatigue on extertion. Mechanical valves make the use of blood thinners necessary. It can also help others if they read by report, because they may have a heart disease or know someone who does. Surgery is usually necessary to repair or replace damaged valves as symptoms worsen. This type of diet is sometimes recommended to people who have suffered from a heart attack. Smoking, high cholesterol, obesity, hypertension, or diabetes)" One problem I had was getting in touch with my aunt to interview her. The most common malformation related to congenital disorders involves a hole between the two muscular pumping chambers of the heart. ReversalIf medication causes damage to the heart, sometimes the damage can be reversed with discontinuation of the medication. Treatment for fluid under pressure in the pericardium depends mainly on the situation.



Some topics in this essay: 
Risk FactorsCardiovascular DiseaseCoronary BypassRhuematic FeverAcquired DisorderBaby Syndrome,Tetrology FallotContributions HeartDeath Ratesheart diseaseheart musclecoronary arteriescoronary artery,heart diseasescoronary artery diseaseartery diseaseheart attackblood flowdeath ratedamage hearttype heart diseaseheart blood vesselsassociated shortness breathtreatment coronary artery
PROFESSIONAL ESSAYS:
Diet & Heart Disease From a review of the literature, there are many theories related to the formation of heart disease, including lack of exercise, overweight, high blood pressure (1162  5 )
CORONARY HEART DISEASE Introduction Whitaker (2 Whitaker (2002) reports that every year, approximately 500,000 people die due to coronary heart disease. Moreover, about one-third (1295  5 )
CORONARY HEART DISEASE Introduction Whitaker (2 Whitaker (2002) reports that every year, approximately 500,000 people die due to coronary heart disease. Moreover, about one-third (1293  5 )
Heart Disease and Its Causes Heart disease is affected by a number of individual behaviors and environmental issues, but it is also affected by genetic factors, family history, and even (955  4 )
Relationship of Hostility and Heart Disease Relationship of Hostility and Heart Disease: Program Evaluation of Dr. Dean Ornish's Healthy Heart Program The California School of Professional Psychology The (9216  37 )
ANTIOXIDANTS & HEART DISEASE Introduction "Di "Dietary antioxidant vitamins and death from coronary heart disease in postmenopausal women" by Kushi, Folsom, Prineas, Mink, Wu, and Bostick (1996) reports (2363  9 )

No comments:

Post a Comment